FIRST LOGISTICS COMPANY
FIRST LOGISTICS COMPANY IS ONE OF THE LEADERS IN UKRAINIAN GRAIN TRANSPORTATION BY RAIL.
Founded in 2011, First Logistics Company (FLC) is one of the leaders in Ukrainian grain transportation by rail. FLC rolling stock includes more than 1,000 railcars, of which 600 are its own grain carriers. Since the beginning of the full-scale invasion, FLC has transported over 2 million tons of grain. In total, the company railcars have traveled 10 million kilometers.
- Well-developed logistics
- Well-established internal processes
- High mobility of rolling stock
- Professional team
- Adherence to corporate values
AUDI CENTER ODESA
Audi Center Odesa is a modern conceptual complex of the Terminal format and the only Audi Sport dealer in Ukraine. From the choice of a modern car in the showroom to the confidence in the quality of maintenance - Audi Center Odesa embodies the excellence of the famous German automotive brand. And it makes the company slogan - Benefits of High Technology - tangible. Audi Center Odesa opened in 2016 and since then it has been a leader among Audi dealers in the national market.
Autostrada is the leader in infrastructure construction in Ukraine and the largest taxpayer in the sector. Every year, all Autostrada Group companies undergo an international audit of their financial statements.
ROAD REPAIR AND CONSTRUCTION
AUTOSTRADA IS FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE QUALITY OF THE ROAD SURFACE, MATERIALS AND TECHNOLOGY OF WORK AND PROVIDES A GUARANTEE FOR THE WORK PERFORMED.
- The most modern material and technical facilities
- The most professional team in infrastructure construction in Ukraine
- The world’s leading quality control practices
REGULAR ASSISTANCE TO THE ARMY. THE NEEDS OF THE ARMY ARE MET ON AN ONGOING BASIS:
- logistics forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine,
- Air Command “Center”,
- 3rd Separate Assault Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine,
- 38th Separate Marine Brigade,
- 59th Separate Motorized Infantry Brigade, Azov NGU Brigade,
- NGU Charter Brigade,
- the Azov Patronage Service and other military units.
PRYLUKY AGRARIAN COMPANY
MODERN AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPANY IS ENGAGED IN
- Sale of agricultural products
Pryluky Agrarian Company (PAC) includes Kurs-Agro LLC. PAC has its own modern elevator and storage warehouses located in Poltava and Chernihiv regions, which allows providing agricultural storage services to producers and grain traders.
Scheduled loading of the grain storage facility and timely acceptance of products are carried out using the latest IT technologies.
Equipped with high-precision sensors, the modern drying complex ensures the most economical grain processing while maintaining quality indicators. Thanks to the status of route elevator, each client of our company can promptly ship their products to railroad cars. During the period of intensive grain import, the maximum waiting time for cars in the queue is no more than 2 hours.
The company constantly monitors the quality of its products, and its own certified laboratory analyzes the products to determine moisture, weed, oil and grain impurities, falling number, gluten, protein, etc. Each batch is tested for GMOs.
RELIABLE PARTNER FOR GRAIN TRADERS
The company cooperates with Louis Dreyfus, CHS Ukraine, Kernel, Glencore, Cargill, Ramburs, COFCO Agri Ukraine, Malteurop Ukraine, Korolivskyi Smak, ViOil, Ambar Export, Lebedynskyi Seed Plant, Okko Agrotrade, Kais and the State Food Grain Company of Ukraine
BEKHY GRANITE QUARRY (BGQ)
Bekhy granite quarry produces more than 2.5 million tons of finished crushed stone products per year that comply with the standards and directives of the European Union.
THE PROTECTED RESERVES OF THE QUARRY ARE MORE THAN 50 MILLION CUB. M, AND THE TOTAL RESERVES ARE MORE THAN 100 MILLION CUB. М
- Modern equipment
- Own access railroad tracks
- Continuous operation cycle
- Convenient geographical location
- Large volume of finished products
Potential shipment capacity is more than 100 railcars per day.
BGQ CRUSHED STONE PRODUCTS ARE:
the stone can withstand loads up to 1600 kg/cm2, which guarantees the strength of the road surface or building;
HIGH FROST RESISTANCE
400 cycles of transition through 0°C make crushed stone from the Bekhy quarry popular in countries with harsh climates and sharp temperature changes;
FIRST DEGREE OF ADHESION
crushed stone adheres to bitumen or concrete more strongly than other materials, ensuring the durability and strength of structures
30 UNITS OF EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING:
- KLEEMANN mobile crushing plant
- 2 powerful stationary plants.
- drilling operations are carried out by own drilling rigs from Atlas Copco (Sweden)
- the largest fleet of Caterpillar machines among Ukrainian granite quarries
- fleet of the latest Scania trucks for rock transportation